Friday, April 10, 2009

a new darl~

i've got a new phone!! it's W 705... i got the silver one cuz i just don't like the red one... love my phone very much... and there's wi-fi, so the best thing - i don't have to take turns to go online... and my sis & i did somethin silly, we chat via msn messenger thou we're just sitting next to each other... anyway, we're always crazy... besides, i can always listen to songs tat i loved... yet there's sens me, kinda interesting... btw, battery ran flat, haven
realy gone into it yet...

tat's the happiest thing so far, in these few weeks...

back to joanne's... uh, diverging paths, these few questions kept on popping up...
  • shall i go for a degree? or work and at the same time get my ftcl?
  • if i'm goin for degree, classical or contemporary? my heart prefers classical but my mind says contemporary...
  • dad, mum and my teacher suggested i go for a-levels instead of foundation, cuz foundation requirements is grade 3 and i'm havin a ltcl diploma... but i'm not so interested in studies... i prefer doin somethin musical wise...

well, i'm waiting for my heart and mind to unite anyway... i guess they'll unite soon...

yeah, just came back from oldtown, had a chat with carmen... she has got a new laptop, she gonna study soon... just love to spend time together, do some flashbacks... hehe:)

Seminars!!! edward ho's seminar in kl, federal hotel... i'm in!! it's in May... anticipating~~~ i've missed his seminar last 2 years, finally i can go tis year... i guess i'll gain a lot in tis comin seminar...

i need PaSsIoN SuPpOrT WILL . . . i just need that *sparkle* in me...

Somehow, i just feel nice today... may the same goes to somebody... :p

No comments: