Thursday, April 30, 2009

lovely day~

went back to central ballet to get my pay today... hehe:) well, played for the ballet rehearsals and exams for the year 2009, 3 rehearsals and 3 exam days... very satisfied with the pay... besides, i gave the principal some music lessons, tat adds up my pay too... hehe:)

actualy, besides my pay, i did enjoy playing for the lil girls very much... they're so lovely dancing:) it's hard to explain tat kind of satisfaction... when u played well and they danced well... awrhh... splendid!! i'm very happy the principal did appreciate my playing n teaching very much... she even gave me a bouquet of pink roses!! felt damn good and happy today~

anyway, i came across some nice quotes:

- live like you'll die tomorrow

- there's no cure for love, but to love more!!

- words can heal and hurt...