Monday, April 13, 2009

Fill in my blanks for me...

i end up here... Cause -i don't know who or what to talk to... there are a lot in me but i just couldn't voice them out... i don't like this feeling... sometimes, i felt released, sometimes stressed, even blank... why so? there are times i wanted to cry out so much, but i have to hold my tears... i don't wanna let myself fall so easily... it's tough u know...

felt tat i've lost somethin... there's somethin lacking in me... excitements of life!! passion... goals~
but, for i know...
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about
*CREATING YOURSELF*...


out of a sudden, i wanted to express somethin...
i love u dad & mum, sis as well...
i miss u my dear friends, besties, dearies and all...



anyway, i came across this... at least somethin to push me...


Dream...
as you dream
remember that only
you can make your
dreams come true.


Reach...
as you reach
remember that success takes time,
dedication, and sometimes,
a little disappointment.


Believe...
as you believe
you will find reaching gets easier
setbacks more manageable
Life becomes more meaningful.
.
.
.
> D R E A M
> R E A C H
> B E L I E V E
> A C H I E V E
.
.
.

No comments: